Renovate 2 Recreate provide planned preventative maintenance solutions for property management companies in London and across the UK, retail outlets, owner occupied offices, estate agents, leisure facilities and commercial units.
Our maintenance contracts give you peace of mind that all your works will be carried out to a defined schedule and within fixed costs. It also allows us to effectively deal with all day-to-day maintenance problems, when they occur.
Benefits of planned preventative maintenance
- Significant cost savings – paying a monthly tariff for maintenance work will reduce call-out costs by at least 25 per cent.
- Spending limits – we can work with you to set rules and spending limits for tenants, directly. If additional works are required, they are subject to landlord/manager approval.
- Maintain property value – by detecting problems earlier and delivering quick remedial works, we limit any long-term damage to your property.
- Compliance – ensuring your buildings or properties conform to current and new regulations.
- Tailored contracts – property requirements can vary significantly. We draw up a bespoke plan of action that is appropriate for your buildings or properties.
- Helpdesk – we operate a 24/7 365 days a year call dedicated emergency helpdesk.
Seasonal Care Contracts
As part of our proactive maintenance service, we also provide seasonal care contracts to ensure your property is prepared for the months ahead.
We advise the following schedule for each season:
- Boiler and central heating servicing.
- Comprehensive roof checks – leaks, damage, missing or slipped tiles.
- External property maintenance – re-pointing brickwork, removal of moss, cutting back excessive plant growth.
- Interior or exterior aesthetic work or repairs – painting and decorating, flooring, carpentry and installations.
- High-rise window cleaning.
- Decking and patio cleaning.
- Checking all gutters and downpipes, removing blockages, carrying out repairs or replacements and flushing through.
- Lifting all manhole covers and checking drains are flowing freely with no blockages or damage.
We can also include any compliance-based checks within your seasonal care contract. This could include PAT testing, fire risk assessments, gas safe checks and ensuring the standard furnishings are compliant. If the property is a house of multiple occupancy (HMO), there are other HMO management regulations imposed by your local authority that you need to adhere to.